powerHouse Packaging & Supply is located within The powerHouse Arena at 37 Main Street in the DUMBO neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York.
For sales and editorial: sharyn@powerHousePackaging.com
For design: info@powerHousePackaging.com
37 Main Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Phone: 212/604-9074 x141
We are always open to hearing about new and wonderful ideas. But before you submit your idea or art to pH P&S, please familiarize yourself with our titles. This will save us time and save you postage.
How Can I Submit My Idea to pH P&S?
The best way to submit your idea is to send a proposal to our editors. Please include a cover letter giving a brief description of the project and what is included in the package. Your proposal should include the following items:
- a full outline or table of contents
- sample text/chapters (approximately 10 to 15 pages of text)
- a market analysis of the potential readership for the book, including what bookstore category it fits, and any data you have on the size of this market
- a list of competing titles, including title, publisher, price, and publication date of all similar books, with an explanation of how your book differs from them
- an author biography that includes previous publishing credits and credentials in the field
Please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope if you would like your materials returned to you.
Book Submissions/pH P&S, Inc.
37 Main St.
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Email submission may be sent to: sharyn@powerHousePackaging.com
Please do not call to follow up. If your idea is right for us, we will certainly contact you. If you include postage, we will return your materials in as timely a fashion as possible.
How can I submit my art or photos?
We work with many talented freelance illustrators, photographers, and artists. The best way to submit your art is by email. Please send digital files or a link to your website to info@powerHousePackaging.com. Please limit your submissions to no more than 20 images.